Week 15: Weekend!
So the Easter Weekend Holidays have just passed…. Hmmm this means you could be looking for inexpensive ways to spend this weekend!
Well, if we believe the weather reports, the weather in Europe at least is expected to be nice. For the worlds forecasts check The Weather Channel
Ok, here is a did you know moment… because today is the first real warm day of the year, in The Netherlands they call it “Rokjes Dag” translated means Skirt Day… And you got it, I’m in a skirt with sandals.
Anyways…. enough about fashion and back to our mission, what to do this Weekend! So with good weather comes many outdoor festivities and lots of them are Free!
Just to help your brainstorming, here are 10 general events/activities you can look out for:
1. Flowers or bird show exibits
2. Picking your own fruits and Vegetables at farms
3. Children Farms (to play with animals)
4. Beach sculpting exibits
5. Public parks open up facilities (have a picnic)
6. Meetup clubs to have city tours
7. Different markets that offer diverse produce and products
8. Neighborhood/Block activities (mainly for children)
9. Dating sites offer specials (Hey, have to also cater to singles!)
10. Try the free dance open days
Now really… No more complaining that this weekend there is nothing to do or everything is too expensive, especially after you mostlikely went all out for Easter!
So get out there and have a SpendLess Weekend!
Posted on 10 April, 2015, in Advice, America, Asia, Challenge, Europe, Holidays, InspirAtion, Money, Personal Finance, Uncategorized, Women and tagged Delgabre, Personal Finance, spendless, weekend. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.